Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturday #2- Playing with Housework

I used to enjoy cleaning my home...I found it very theraputic. It didn't matter if I was doing the dishes, mopping the floor, or ironing the clothes...I enjoyed the act of doing it and getting it done. But since I had children, I find more and more of the joy in it fading. Maybe this is because they demolish my hard work right behind me, maybe because they fight so very hard not to help me with it, or maybe simply because I like the being done with it and I get interrupted so often that it generally doesn't get done as perfectly as I would like. The reason doesn't matter really, I simply bring it up to say...I am determined to find the joy in it again! Somehow, someway, I am going to find it!!


Now, some of you may have noticed the new addition to our blog. The family photos are there so you will know it is our blog! (A good friend pointed this out this week!) I am finding such joy in learning more about customizing our blog. Making something and making it true to who you are is so very rewarding. And for me each minor change I learn how to make brings me a bit of joy in my blogging! This time I got some of the know how from: Easy Custom Blogs and her first post on how to make tags in your header. Check them out if you are interested!

1 comment:

Jueneta said...

I love all of your children in the new picture frames. Cute!!