What I need to get done and what I have accomplished this week fall into the same category: A Pair of Princesses Party! The girls birthdays always sneak up on me after Christmas and this year is no different, except that Courtney is now old enough to have her first friend party and Analise is now old enough for her second. I am lucky that they are both girls and were able to decide on a theme easily this year...Princess Party. So, we will be inundated with girls and princess things this Saturday! But being the crafty person I am this has been fun and time consuming and relatively cheap! I bought some of the foam sheets and cut out tiaras and mini purses for them to decorate with glue and sequins. And some shiny pony beads for them to make necklaces out of. They are going to leave our house dressed like the little princesses they are!
So...I need to finish adding ribbon handles to the purses, and cleaning my house up for the party. And I have accomplished creating an amazingly fun party for all of the girls! Photos will be coming!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment