Sunday, January 18, 2009

Friday #2- Something to Do Rearranged

I am happy to say that the piano is indeed decluttered! So are most of the tops of the other furniture in my living room! However, all but the piano clutter was moved to my bed for the birthday party and then to the floor of the craft room that night so we could go to sleep...so I am going to declutter that pile this week. Do you find yourself doing that when company comes too?


I have decided I just plain love creating something to do! And I think most of you would agree with me on that...in fact you are probably laughing at this realization thinking it is an understatement! Don't worry I am too! Someone asked me the other day if I was good at completing things I set out to do, and I said, "sometimes I am." Then came, "About what amount of the time on a scale of 1-10 would you say you complete things you start?" I said probably a 7 as along the way I realize that some of the things I set out to do are not important or are better done at a different season of my life. I was then asked...of the things I think are important and realistic what amount do I get done. I thought for about half a second and said all of them. I find goals are simply that...a goal, something you strive your best for and do your best to reach. This doesn't mean you reach every goal every time. You simply do your best!

1 comment:

Janei said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who rearranges my clutter when company comes over! Maybe I should aim for a pile a week to declutter, that's probably (maybe) do-able!