Lately one of my sisters has been having a LOT of struggles. Her wonderful husband has been doing his best to find work, but is hitting a brick wall it seems with the economy what it is. And she just had their little boy not all that long ago, so hasn't been able to try to find something herself. This past month was especially hard for them, and Jim and I have been trying to figure out how to help...if we CAN help. I hate to see her suffer this way after all she has already been through in this life, and I hate that I am not in a position where I can just hand to her what she needs. But I figure she has to face this for some reason. Well, I think I have heard a reason recently...and that is to bring her closer once again to our loving Savior! She is getting nearly all the help she needs, because once again He has come through for her in her life. So, I must say that I cry when I am filled with gratitude for the love I see either in my life or others come from our Father in Heaven and His Son, Jesus Christ. And for wonderful people who so willingly and without thought of praise or reward help those around them in need of something they can give!
Now on the interesting side of things that make me laugh...lately there are two boys in my life...and no not both of my sons...that have been making the CUTEST pouty face when they beg me for what they want! I mean seriously adorable! And I am not sure what cracks me up more...that they think that it will work, because it doesn't, or simply how cute it looks on the face of these boys that want to believe they are SO Grown Up! Instead of getting them what they wanted it simply makes me laugh...and gets them a "Thanks for making me laugh...that is SO adorable!" Which of course only frustrates them...making me laugh even harder inside!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment