Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wednesday #1-Goofy Spirit

This being Christmas Eve I must say I have been enjoying a great laugh at the poses my kids come up with for our Goofy Pictures Tradition. This being year 2 of this tradition. I have them pose for one really nice one, and once I get my nice one they get to choose poses and act as goofy as they want for the pictures until the camera runs out of room. What a riot it can become! I will post some of the photos for you later.


Lately it seems I cry at the slightest sign of Christmas Spirit. This season means so very much to me. The promise that came when our Savior was born...well it simply feels my heart to overflowing. And as all of my dear friends and family know, when my heart overflows...it has to go somewhere, so...out the tear ducts it comes! I am so very full of gratitude tonight that the slightest thought of Christmas makes me teary eyed. Which...of course it being Christmas Eve...is often! I have been so blessed and continue to be blessed. So, here is wishing that you and yours are filled with the true Joy of the Christmas Spirit at least as much as I am tonight and tomorrow! And thank you for all the joy that you each have brought to me in my life!