Tonight's post is going to be short and simple...what do I need to do?? I NEED SLEEP! I am being reminded through sleep deprivation why I usually start working on my homemade Christmas items in June. And I am finding greater resolve NEVER to miss that starting time again!!
What have I accomplished? Tonight I am going to stick with getting my kids to bed! Man, that can be a chore! Tonight it was Courtney that was the hold out...and goodness is she turning into the negotiator. She even started crying because I wanted her to be quiet on her bed before she could have a drink, then proceeded to tell me that water would stop her crying! That girl has a brain...now the challenge comes to help her put it to use WISELY!! Oh, and all of my Christmas shopping is done...majority of our packages will be mailed tomorrow, yes I know a week late. Of course, when you are behind schedule with Christmas by 5 months...one week doesn't sound so bad after all!!
Good night catch you tomorrow!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment