Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wow...the options have grown!!

Hi all, in the process of blog hopping I found a link to a website that gives us "laymen" the know-how so that we can create our own background for a blog! (THANKS AIMEE!!)

So, my new blog, now has a new background!! YAY!! This one is all of my own creating. The only things I used that weren't mine was the textures for both the white and the blue, and the bow is also a CU bow. Those three I got from the So You Think You Can Design Contest at ScrapOrchard as a consolation prize for not making itto the final round.

It was fine to not have made it...I have some growing to do before I am ready for that kind of exposure to digi-scrapping customers. However, for any that beg to differ...you can check out my growth in this field at my scrapping blog, or in my store at DigiScrapStation. Links are in the sidebar along with the site for the backgrounds. I also have been guest designing at Benevolent Boutique for their charity collaboration kits.

2 comments:

Jen Wolff said...

Awesome job on your blog! I just got your pm and hopped on over here! I think dressing one's blog is becoming an art!

The Kemps said...

Great background!