Well, my private personal blog hasn't worked out to well. And after some pondering and thinking about what I should do about it. I came up with that it was time to close it, and open up this one that is a public accessible one. So, those of you that know our last name and where we live...please be careful not to use them in any comments.
This blog is in celebration of life's events, and the place that hopefully they will bring us all back to. It is dedicated to finding the true lessons in each moment that we are here to learn and grow from! And above all else it comes from my heart, and my desire to truly seek to live the life that our Heavenly Father, and our Savior, Jesus Christ have taught me how to live. And continue to do so, as I turn to them in prayer, with faith.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment