Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Power of 52...hopefully returns.

I am not going to come back and say that my posting will be consistent, or in anyway helpful or informative to anyone else.  However, I have the blogging bug back again and when I came back to see if I could rescue this blog, or needed to scrap it altogether, I was so uplifted by reading my posts from the Power of 52 posts I did do before life happened to me.  So I am going to revive this blog by doing those posts again, as I find the time and energy in my all to busy day with all I have on my plate.  But it is incredible how much life has changed since that last consistent post.  So here is the schedule for the Power of 52 posts, and again the theme is on "opposition in all things" as that seemed to work really well.  I PLAN on doing the posts for each week on Sunday's and then scheduling the posting of them for the appropriate day as I simply don't have any spare time in my weekdays to do this.  I left off with Sunday #4 of 52, so I will begin with Monday #4 in order to keep with my final project plan for these posts at a later date if and when I make it to #52.  So here goes:


Sunday's-
Things that bring me peace or calm...and...Things that drive me crazy!
Monday's-
Moments I cherish...and...Moments that helped me grow (As I believe all challenges and trials in life help us to grow...even if we would rather not have faced them.)
Tuesday's-
Things that I need to do...and...Things I have accomplished.
Wednesday's-
Things that make me laugh...and Things that make me cry (not necessarily a sad cry, happy cries count here too.)
Thursday's-
Things I dream of doing SOMEDAY...and...Things I have done or am doing now.
Friday's-
Things I love creating...and...things I can declutter (another New Year's Resolution).
Saturday's-
Ways I am finding Joy in the Journey...and...Things I am going to find Joy in if it does me in!



I left off with Sunday #4 of 52, so I will begin with Monday #4 in order to keep with my final project plan for these posts at a later date if and when I make it to #52.  

No comments: